15 January 2010

365 Days to Create! Creation 312/365

Yesterday I spoke at the Cultural Arts Center's Conversations and Coffee. This was a wonderful experience and so fulfilling. Painting for me has always been a personal endeavor and that has been enough. The way that people responded to some of my work made the paintings and the process feel more worthwhile to me. Thanks to everyone that came out to see my art work!

Thanks to Ellen O'Shaughnessy for hosting the great program weekly. For more info: Cultural Arts Center

This painting is acrylic on canvas, 18x24. It is by far one of my favorites, but that often happens when I paint something new. So, this is my "new favorite." I have plans to create similar pieces soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home